Skip to Main Content
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Your Dress Code?
- Attire - Socially accepted golf shirts are appreciated, but your comfort is most important. The nicer you look, the better you will play, so goes the rumor. Shorts can be just about any style, but please do try to present them at a length that everyone wants to look at and remember that gym shorts are for the gym. Denim is acceptable.
- Footwear - Footwear is encouraged on the course for reasons of safety and should be of a type and style that will not damage the putting greens. On that note, no high heels, boots or the like please.
For occasions inside the clubhouse, Conestoga's guidelines include:
- Attire - Clubhouse attire should be comfortable and follow event specific requirements. Denim is welcomed in the clubhouse at appropriate times.
- Footwear - Footwear is always required in the clubhouse. The club would prefer to see something other than sneakers during dinner hours and special events.
Do You Offer Rental Clubs?
- Yes! We offer Taylor Made Golf Clubs.
May I Bring My Own Food & Drinks?
- Unfortunately Conestoga does not permit guests to bring their own food and/or beverage onto our premises.
One of the Best You Can Play in Nevada
#5 by Golfweek Magazine